Senior IT Executive
- Seri Manjung, Perak, Malaysia
- Tektician Sdn Bhd
You yearn for a less stressful and congestion packed city life. You thirst for more work-life balance and still able to work steadily towards your career objective. Come join Tektician Sdn Bhd, subsidiary of Setia Awan Holdings Sdn Bhd, a prominent Property Developer in Malaysia, situated at the city center of Seri Manjung, Perak, you can expect a congestion free morning and non-mandatory OT.
You will be joining the organization’s core IT team located in Seri Manjung , Perak to provide support on many mission critical solutions. At the same time, you are friendly and approachable, extroverted and love dealing with various walks of people.
We value skills and achievements over qualifications, and welcome motivated, self-driven and ambitious individuals to come onboard the big family. In exchange, you get to work in a not-so-rigid work culture, where you will get ample opportunity to work outside your comfort zone to acquire new skills and opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- SQL/MYSQL wizard, able to write and debug sophisticated SQL queries.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven 3 years working experience in IT field or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to plan, configure and deploy system based on company needs
- Ability to quickly gain new skills and knowledge when faced with new challenges
- Carry strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Able to read, write and converse well in English a must.
- Possess a transport and willing to travel, we have offices in various locations that may need your visit from time to time.
Perks & Benefits:
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Accomodations will be provided for those not from Seri Manjung, Perak.
To apply, email your application to email@example.com